Monday, August 30, 2010

Module - 4




Task 4

Create a blog entry about your learning experiences and reflections in Module 4 or your strategies to deal with copyright issues. Please name this blog post Module 4.







So......What is Flikr?

"Flikr is an image and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community."








And..... how would I use it?

This would be a great resource for images that are language based. It is a great tool for me to access pictures for children to use for language building experiences. For example.....for Kindergarten starting school, I could use image of school items like pencils, worksheets, desk, chair, scissors, paste for children to build their vocabulary. We could label each picture and then use words for sentence building. I would take the photos and use images without students. I would only download photos that I would be unable to take myself, for example a goldmine. Of course I would check copyright on any downloaded images.I think that this application has great potential.


                                                

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    You have some great ideas! I may just have to use a few of them myself!!

    ReplyDelete